Job Title:Maintenance Mechanic
Pay:$27 per hour
Job Class:Temp to Hire
Schedule:2nd shift Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm / 3rd shift Mon- Fri 10pm-7am
- Responsible for equipment maintenance and reliability throughout the plant and will maintain and repair heavy industrial machinery which includes plant equipment, piping systems, fluid power systems, cutting, burning and all types of welding.
- Must have working knowledge of all or most of the following: Hydraulics Systems, Welding and Fabrication, electrical/electronic circuits, PLC’s, wire installation/termination, combustion (furnaces and ovens), power distribution, electronics, schematics , process control computers, conduit and pipe threading, conduit bending and installation, AC and DC drives , Turbomachinery Fundamentals, Water Treatment, Material Transfer Equipment, Fundamentals Of Casting Process and Manufacturing Facilities Maintenance.
- Ability to search for, read, follow and understand electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings, blueprints, schematics, code requirements, service manuals and manufacturers’ specifications.
- Monitors condition of equipment and makes maximum use of planned outages
- Lead RCA, Capa or A3 events and the timely implementation of countermeasures.
· High School/General Education Diploma required.
· 2-3 years as a maintenance technician in a Manufacturing facility.
The most well qualified candidates will also have:
- Proven results in a manufacturing maintenance department.
- Be a well-rounded technical professional in mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and electronic, PLC, and combustion systems.
- Completed Mechanical and Electric Engineering Degree.
About Kimco /MediQuest/Advantex
“Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while “Changing lives, One Job at a Time”. We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.”