Growing wholesale and distribution company in Commerce has immediate openings for Logistics Coordinators with Amazon Vendor Central experience on multiple shifts!
This is a permanent full time position with benefits, NOT a temp job!
- Will be handling large purchase orders, often times high value shipments.
- Scheduling trucks, handling claims with Amazon trucks, (example, researching why has this shipment not been picked up yet) , keeping things running smoothly. Also will help with Home Depot, Target, Walmart accounts sometimes and making sure orders get to thewarehouse/shipped on time.
- Manage orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Plan and track shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers and customers to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Maintain logs and records of warehouse stock and executed orders
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Amazon Vendor Central Experience is a MUST!
- Degree is a plus but not required
- 3+ years' experience in customer service or logistics management
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP) is a plus
- MS Office skills (especially Word & Excel)
- Previous customer service and distribution experience
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with employees in all departments
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment