World leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry seeking expeditor to join their growing team!
- Located in Claremont, CA
- $25.00 - $32.00/hr DOE
- 6 month project with potential to go permanent
- Strong computer
- Interpersonal skills required
- Basic product knowledge
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
With direct supervision, ensures all supplier deliverables are provided in accordance with purchase order requirements. Specifically, the expediter is responsible for expediting the date of shipment from the seller as promised in the purchase order. Responsibility begins when the purchase order is placed and ends when the filed submits a receiving report showing all material has been received in good condition. Responsible for receipt of vendor drawings and documentation. Maintains files on all orders and issues reports as required by Company or project mandates. Act as project liaison between supplier and project personnel to ensure smooth and timely flow of information.
- Expediting methods and techniques shall be in accordance with project established
- Criticality Ratings and Quality Assurance Inspection Levels.
- Participate in supplier pre-production kickoff meetings to ensure all parties understand all requirements.
- Perform telephone expediting or through shop visits.
- Prepare and issue necessary expediting related reports and other necessary functions in support of projects.
- In conjunction with other project functions develop Expediting Planning Schedule, maintain contact log, issue slippage alerts and issue other reports as required.
Bachelor degree preferred
Entry level to three (3) years of related experience
If interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org