Kimco is seeking to hire an Account Manager for a wickedly awesome company.
The position is located in the Inland Empire.
HOURS:The regular hours for this position are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (with a one-hour meal period), Monday through Friday.Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work
Pay: $24.00 to $25.00 depending on experience
EXPERIENCE:A minimum of five years of experience in accounting, accounts receivable, and/or billing desired.
Experience in collections and demonstrated ability to handle these financial transactions in an effective and customer-friendly manner.
Demonstrated knowledge of computer skills and use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Experience in an academic environment and experience with a major enterprise system such as Jenzabar CX or Workday, is highly desirable.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Work and Outlook applications and able to work with a major enterprise system’s billing and payment applications.
- Must have a general understanding of general ledger accounting.
- Must have accuracy and independent judgment.
- Must have the ability to work well with diverse constituents in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required along with demonstrated ability to manage accounts receivable and minimize bad debt.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
If interested, please email resume email@example.com follow up with a phone call 909-390-9881
"KimcoStaffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time".We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last10years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms."