Job Title: Shipping/Logistics Coordinator
Pay:$15-$16 per hour
Schedule:M-F 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM plus OT if needed
Location: City of Industry, CA
Job Type:Direct Hire
Company Overview:Great opportunity to work directly with a stable and growing company.
Benefits:Client offers benefits upon hire.
The Shipping/Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
The Logistics Coordinator plays a vital role within the Customer Service Team, coordinating all aspects of customer’s purchase order’s logistics and transportation needs to ensure deliveries are to the best of our abilities on-time and in full. Supports the ultimate goal of Customer Service, Supply Chain and Sales: ensuring customer’s order fulfillment from time of order entry to time of delivery to the customer. Contributes as a key shareholder in the Customer Service Team to providing gold level customer service internally and externally. This role is the hub between the company, third party logistics providers and shipping warehouses, all working together conducting order fulfillment.
• Experience in fast-paced customer-facing positions in manufacturing, logistics, and supply chain operations
• Comfort with usingERP or similar systems,
• Experience creating service level metrics reports a plus
• Excellent customer service skills. Strong skills in analysis, problem solving, process development, and decision-making
• Works extremely well independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive and communicate with multiple shareholders in the logistics chain, sales and customer service
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Susie at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.