Job Title: Packaging Operator
Pay:$15.00-$16.00 per hour depending on experience
Schedule:Monday through Friday 1st or 2nd shift available
Location:Los Angeles, CA
Job Type:Long Term Temp
Benefits:Health benefits provided once hired by company.
The packaging operator is responsible for packaging product and labeling
- Responsible for packaging products
- Must follow all FDA regulations.
- All work is performed in a distribution environment
- Responsible for in
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be flexible with working hours / shifts in order to accommodate the 24 hour, 7 day plant operation
- Must pass a drug screen and Nationwide Background Check as well as education verification.
- Education:High school diploma or GED required.Associate’s degree, applicable certification and/or military veterans preferred.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Susie at email@example.com MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities