Job Title:Master Scheduler
Salary: $65 K-$70 K depending on experience
Work Schedule:Start time can be 6 AM or 8 AM
Location:City of Industry, CA
Company Overview:Great opportunity to work with a stable company with excellent benefits.
Job Type:Direct Hire
Benefits:Health Insurance, Vacation and 401 K and more.
The Master Schedulerwill be responsible for the following:
· Create and maintain schedules.
· Confer with other departments to determine progress of work and completion dates
· Review and communicate production status reports.
· Use workers and resources in the most effective manner.
· Provide quick responses to production issues.
· Identify problems and help improve processes.
· Ensure that the company deadlines are met.
Qualifications:· Associate's degree in management, Bachelor's preferred.
· Experience in manufacturing production.
· Strong project management skills
· Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
· Proficiency with computers.
· Ability to create and understand reports in order to make production decisions.
· A desire to promote the success of the organization and production staff.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
· Ability to work well in teammates.
· High knowledge of Email Software/File Management.
· Bilingual Mandarin preferred.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Mary @ firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.