Growing wholesaler, distributor and ecommerce company in City of Industry has immediate need for a talented Industrial Design Supervisor to join their team. In this fast paced role you will report to the Product Marketing Manager and Manage project timeline and schedule of Industrial Design and Packaging Teams. Position will manage project timeline and schedule of Industrial Design and Packaging Teams.
- Create and assist on Graphics/Marketing Projects – Catalogs, Flyers, Brochures, Magazine Ads, Eblasts, Presentations, Trade Show materials, Showroom, 3D images, New packaging concepts, Plan o grams, etc.
- Work closely with Graphics Supervisor to coordinate project needs.
- Continuously creating and developing new product, packaging, prototypes, presentations and more.
- Work with Product/Marketing to design showrooms and tradeshow booths.
- Provide Weekly Status updates on projects and KPI’s to Product Marketing Manager
- Create, assist on, modify and/or update Packaging and Mock Up Packaging
- Ensure all project logs are kept updated and projects are on time as promised. Communicate any challenges ahead of time.
- Prepare/Package/Send print files to China or local printers for Packaging, Catalogs, Brochures and/or Flyers (including sourcing printers and evaluating/approving press proofs) and Coordinate with Printers for Delivery and Distribution of materials
- Mock up Plan-O-Grams as requested
- Brainstorm new designs for packaging, marketing materials, catalogs, video content, enhanced Ecommerce content to include ATFI, A+ Video with upgraded images and technology etc.
- Proper Organization and Maintenance of files and folders on specific company drives
- Meet or exceed timelines for projects
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college (Industrial Design), or equivalent experience/ combined education, with 2 years or more of professional experience.
- 1+ year of supervisor experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Suites: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and Acrobat, Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel).
- 3D software, CAD
- Proficient on PC and MAC platforms.
- Understanding of 3D imaging, scaling, print design, color, writing and editing skills with package layout, catalog, and ads.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Pleasing personality and can-do attitude.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Team Player.
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast pace office environment.