Established manufacturing company is adding to their HR team and looking for a talented Senior HR Generalist in Chino, CA!
In this role you will wear many hats including
- Manage labor relations, conflict resolution, contract interpretation, grievance procedures and disciplinary issues for 400 employees in a manufacturing environment.
- Will coordinate training efforts using inside and outside sources and supervise full time training staff of 3.
- Enhance productivity, have a strong presence with the workforce, enhance morale and coach and motivate employees.
- Enforce policies and procedures to balance plant objectives and employee needs. Maintain HR practices are in compliance with federal and state regulations and actions taken are legally defensible.
- Bachelors Degree a must, (Master is preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in a HR in a manufacturing environment is a must
- 5+ years labor relations
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
- Project management with training programs a must
- Labor law knowledge and HR practices
For immediate consideration please submit resume as a MS WORD document