Experienced with IPC J-STD-001
1) Melts and applies solder along adjoining edges of workpieces to solder joints, using soldering iron, gas torch, or electric-ultrasonic equipment.
2) Grinds, cuts, buffs, or bends edges of workpieces to be joined to ensure snug fit, using power grinder and hand tools.
3) Removes workpieces from molten solder and holds parts together until color indicates that solder has set.
4) Cleans workpieces, using chemical solution, file, wire brush, or grinder.
5) Cleans tip of soldering iron, using chemical solution or cleaning compound.
6) Melts and separates soldered joints to repair misaligned or damaged assemblies, using soldering equipment.
7) Applies flux to workpiece surfaces in preparation for soldering.
8) Heats soldering iron or workpiece to specified temperature for soldering, using gas flame or electric current.
9) Dips workpieces into molten solder or places solder strip between seams and heats seam with iron to band items together.
10) Aligns and clamps workpieces together, using rule, square, or hand tools, or positions items in fixtures, jigs, or vise.
11) Melts and applies solder to fill holes, indentations, and seams of fabricated metal products, using soldering equipment.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.