Manufacturing company located in Chino, CA seeking Sales Support Specialist to join their growing team!
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Contract to hire
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks, communicate information in a timely fashion and with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Attention to customer needs and maintains a high level of discretion and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive material.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, organizational skills, mathematical skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
- 3-4 years of experience in an accounting/billing job cost environment desired.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience with AS400 mainframe a plus.
- Desire for continuous learning through cross-training.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Responsible for supporting the sales manager’s through coordination and administration of sales activity. Prepare sales shipping reports, open jobs, and coordinate with accounting. Order equipment for jobs, review and send acknowledgements to salesmen. Provide customer service to our Channel Partners by supporting their sales endeavors by answering questions regarding their orders and general inquiries as directed. Responsible for preparing customer invoicing for equipment shipments in a job cost billing environment. Capture all equipment and freight costs and ensure proper billing on all jobs. Capture change orders, properly bill additional costs and capture data on the job opening sheet. Adhere to and be compliant with specified revenue recognition policies. Accurately apply sales tax.
- Order all equipment and coordinate deliveries as well as maintain open and closed job files involving work orders, purchase orders, material transfers, shipping requests, and acknowledgements.
- Process sales order changes. Follow up with Coordinators, Freight Carriers, Quotation Representatives, Field Equipment Representatives and Sales Representatives as necessary to ensure accuracy and expeditious completion of jobs.
- Prepare and maintain job files including back-up paperwork as it pertains to the job.
- Issue PO’s to manufacturing plants for required equipment. Responsible for generating the customer invoice.
- Review acknowledgements and send a copy to Field Equipment Representative/Sales Representative for review.
- Prepare accurate monthly job forecasting; verify credit approvals as needed.
- Ensure customer satisfaction (internal and external) by maintaining high level of communication through job completion.
- Individual must have the ability to deal with a variety of problems and customer questions.
- Provide written correspondence to customers, vendors and managers within company policy and guidelines.
- Assist accounting department in researching billing discrepancies and assist to resolve issues.
- Open Job Status Reporting – Provide updated comments within an Access Database on the progress of open/unbilled jobs, report any issues that could delay timing of billing.
- Responsible for any necessary job reconciliations of cost vs. expected costs; sales vs. expected sales.
- Meet weekly billing goals in accordance with a performance metrics system.
- Meet month-end billing and current billed sales reporting deadlines.
- Position requires the annual booking of several million dollars of equipment per year.
If interested, please email resume to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call 909-390-9881