To support specified assembly lines in creating and maintaining control over associated processes and products. Support production lines in resolving quality related issues while assisting in improving overall product quality and efficiency of the operation.
1. Develop, Implement, and maintain quality Control Plans, identifying Critical To quality (CTQ) features (process and product). Warranty, customer concerns, internal cost of quality, FMEAs, CA/PAs shall be used to define the CTQ’s. of quality, FMEAs, CA/PAs shall be used to define the CTQ’s.
2. Track Analyze, and report on quality metrics. (First Pass yield, Cost of quality, DPPM, Line Issues, etc.)
3. Lead CA/PA efforts, forming resolution teams, leading kaizens, and developing improvement projects, applying Lean-six Sigma principles.
4. Participate on special project teams representing the quality department as assigned by the quality Manager.
5. Audit and verify compliance to work instructions, methods of assembly, quality measures, CTQs, etc.
6. Participate in internal auditing.
7. Assist with supplier issues, SCARs, and supplier audits.
8. Analyze warranty and field issues and provide two-way communication between Field teams and factory.
9. Other duties as assigned by quality Manager.
· Bachelor degree required. 2 - 5 years of experience with 2 in manufacturing environment.
Must possess the following key competencies (in no particular order):
· Refrigeration/ HVAC experience, highly preferred
· Knowledge in the application of Total quality assurance concepts, methods, and techniques.
· High computer skills (data bases), Microsoft Office Suite, MiniTab or other Statistical Software.
· Basic Statistic knowledge: SPC, Control Limits, Specifications Limits
· Process Capability (Cpk) concept
· Gage R&R
· Control Plans, PPAP’s
· Sampling plansIf interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call 909-390-9881