Hours: 9:00pm – 5:30am
Pay: $14.60 an hour + $1 shift premium
Length: Minimum 30- days Max 90-days
Start Date: ASAP
HS Diploma or GED required
This is an entry -level position to assist wherever needed in the Sheet Metal department. Prior assembly and labor work is preferred. Also, a positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is needed.Must be a team player with a commitment to excellence and a drive for innovation.
- Must understand and follow all safety requirements for operating equipment in the assigned area.
- Candidate must be able to take direction from the brake, punch and laser operator, complete de-burring process and sort parts to tables accordingly.
- Identify defective parts, outdated prints and communicate discrepancies in a prompt and timely manner.
- Support Lean and 5s initiatives.
- Ability to use a tape measure and various grinding tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the lead, supervisor, process engineer or manager.
- High school diploma or GED and sufficient math skills and able to add and subtract dimensions, perform basic shop math.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.