Our client specializes in products and solutions that protect assets and control the flow of people. Thousands of organizations across the globe use our clients products and integrated systems.
We are in need of a Electro Mechanical Assembler to start ASAP
Location Chino, CA
Hourly pay:$14 hour
Hours:M-F 6:00am to 14:30pm, with potential to overtime (2h/day) and possible Saturday work
- Read and interpret instructions, schematics, blueprints, and drawings.
- Read work orders, follow production drawings, work instructions and sample assemblies, or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Assemble components, parts into sub-assemblies.
- Fasten cables and wiring. Connect component lead wires to printed circuit boards or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and connectors, terminals and contact points.
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Tag and/or mark information on components, identify information on parts.
- Perform functional tests using various test equipment.
- Inspect, test, and adjust completed sub-assemblies to ensure they meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call 909-390-9881
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.