Seeking an experienced Cherry Picker Operator for a Manufacturing company....
The Warehouse Person – Cherry Picker Operator will pick, stage, process, load and unload accessories and parts
Responsibilities will vary depending on the area assigned, but will include the following:
· Operate an order picker inside the building.
· Operate other equipment needed for the preparation, assembly or shipment of product.
· Use a handheld radio frequency scanner to complete inventory transactions.
· Lift and move spa accessories and parts.
· Complete the daily lift truck inspection sheet.
· Communicate with other employees to coordinate work activities in support of department goals.
· Comply with safe work practices.
· Maintain your work area in accordance with housekeeping standards.
· Check and update paperwork
· Use a desktop computer for the purpose of looking up product information and completing transactions in the inventory system.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.