Manufacturing Company in Northridge is looking for a contract HR Coordinator.
Estimated contract length is 4-8 months.
Monday-Friday 7-4 or 8-5 pm
- Act as liaison for management while assisting with implementation of company policies.
- Assist with employee relations.
- Recruitment, new hire orientation, and exit interviews.
- Assist with the administration of the Company’s safety programs.
- Assist with the administration of medical, disability, and unemployment insurance leave requests or claims.
- Assist with the administration of E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
- Continuous on-going development of companywide job descriptions and salary rate ranges.
- Assist with the facilitation of employee activities.
- Completion of clerical tasks that includes but is not limited to maintaining personnel files, reports and records.
- Perform tasks equal to or exceeding established standards.
- Conduct himself/herself in a business-like and civil manner.
- Ability to react to changes productively and perform other essential tasks as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Applicant must be ITAR compliant
- Proficient knowledge of current employment laws and regulations,
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel,
- Effective time management skills,
- Manual dexterity to efficiently operate or utilize general office equipment
- Attention to detail,
- Continuous improvement focus,
- Word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation application skills,
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods in front of a computer as necessary
- Ability to read, write, and follow written and verbal instructions in English,
- Ability to work well with only a modest amount of repeated instructions,
- Ability to be team oriented and possessed flexibility and adaptability,
- Availability, flexibility, and maturity to represent the Company