At Kimco, we pride ourselves in our people and our ability to deliver high-quality results. It's this dedication and determination that makes Kimco Staffing Services your premier California employment connection!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Managed Staffing Supervisor in the Long Beach, CA area.This on-site is mainly an industrial work force in a good setting.
As a Managed Staffing Supervisor, accountable to the Account Director and/or Director of Premier Partnerships for the overall management and profitability of the on-site account.
- Responsible for all aspects of the daily operations of assigned account consistent with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure on-site compliance with Kimco policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws.
- Ensure exceptional service provided by the on-site team is given to all candidates, associates, clients, and team members.
- Meet, establish, and maintain excellent relationships with on-site contacts.
- Fill client orders with the best candidate available.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- College degree or equivalent business experience
- Minimum two years of Staffing industry experience
- Minimum one year of supervisory/management experience preferred
- Minimum of three years of customer service experience
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- Creative thinker/self-starter
- Able to effectively communicate with associates at all levels and with outside contacts
- Able to quickly adapt to internal/external changes to meet corporate and client responsibilities
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to make sound business decisions regarding hiring, firing
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and maintain effectiveness in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing and developing on-site staff
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance.Kimco offers a competitive base salary and a generous incentive plan.We provide extraordinary growth and career advancement opportunities.