Job Title: RF Electro Mechanical Engineer
Pay:$65K-$94K depending on experience
Schedule:M-F 5 AM- 1:30 PM plus Overtime as needed
Location: Carson, CA
Company Overview:Great opportunity to work with a stable and growing Aerospace company.
Job Type:Direct Hire
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance available, Holiday, Sick Pay and Vacation pay offered as well as 401K benefits.
The RF Engineer will function as part of the RF Products engineering team and is expected to develop and design new RF passive and active products to specification, modify the performance of existing products to meet new requirements, and to perform design work in support of manufacturing.
- Responsible for product development and achieving required product performance.
- Participate in the development and implementation of departmental product and technology strategies.
- Responsible for evaluating diagnosing problems, directing repair strategies, testing and tuning products up to documenting design and test procedures.
- Perform design analysis and optimization using computer aided design tools, reviewing customer designs, and developing prototype models.
- Able to work across RF products which include RF/microwave circuitries and electrically controlled mechanical RF switches, Switch Matrices/Test System and other passive products
- Create and/or modify new and existing machining assembly drawings, source control drawings and manufacturing procedures/processes
- Review and approve new and existing drawings and documentation for implementation
- Design tooling fixtures for production and testing
- Participate in customer meetings and design reviews as required.
- Structural (Vibration, Sine and Static) and Thermal Analysis experience
- Have a background in electromagnetics
- Industry experience of finalizing prototype into rugged product.
- Passive/active RF product development
- Ability to work diligently in a self-directed manner adhering to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Multitask, dependable and highly motivated creative problem solver.
- Strong technical leadership and an effective team player.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to obtain Secret clearance.
- Travel minimal but as required.
- BS degree required in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering emphasizing in RF/Microwavetechnologies.
- Strong mechanical background familiar with Solidworks and GD&T.
- RF/Microwave product design experience desired
- Design for Cost of manufacturing background/experience.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of RF/Microwave passive and active components
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan at firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities