Job Title: Cycle Counter
Are you looking for a steady position with room for growth? This could be the position for you!
Kimco Staffing is partnering with a furniture manufacturer located in Buena Park, seeking Assemblers, that are driven to grow with the company.This is a temp to hire opportunity, great benefits once hired with the company.
Cycle Counter Position Summary:
Seeking hands-on Cycle Counter to join our Warehouse Team. Cycle Counter will be responsible for inventory control from receiving, storage, and the replenishment of materials at fast-pace manufacturing facility. Provide excellent service to internal customers in Operations, Procurement, and Customer Experience.
Cycle Counter Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Maintain accurate count of all inventory at all times with the goal of ensuring enough material is at hand to satisfy production schedules
- Verify physical inventory matches inventory reported in system and make any necessary adjustments to correct discrepancies
- Oversee Kanban cards process and consumption to current and new inventory
- Perform cycle-counts as requested.
- Conduct inventory audits on a regular schedule
- All other duties as necessary
Cycle Counter Qualifications, Skills and Education:
- 1+ year warehouse inventory control experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and deliver results
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Fork Lift Driver certified (Stand up and Sit Down)
- Required to work OT as needed, including weekends.
- Evening and weekend work if required
- Non-environmentally controlled facility
Walk-in Applications taken at the following location Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking
Kimco Staffing Services, Inc
6280 Artesia Blvd.
Buena Park, CA 90620
Kimco Office Trailer - located in the EAST Parking Lot - Please do not use the main facility entrance.
For more information or to schedule an appointment - Please call: (714) 232-7054
Benefit Options available: Medical, Dental, Vision andask about our "$50 Referral Bonus Program"!
About Kimco: Kimco Staffing Services is a full-service organization offering temporary and permanent placement opportunities. Over the last 30+ years, we have employed more than 224,500 people and filled more than 719,256 positions.