Largecosmeticscompany in the city of Brea, CA is seeking a Warehouse Lead:
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm with flexibility to work overtime when needed.
Under the direction of the warehousesupervisor, oversee and participate in the shipping, receiving, storing of all inbound/outbound cosmetic products. Serve as lead over one or more assigned warehouse personnel andfunctions. Train and provide lead work direction andguidanceto the assigned staff.
- Oversee and participate in the shipping, receiving
- Assists warehouse manager with development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures; ensures all established policies and procedures are followed by warehouse team.
- Supervises all shipping, receiving, and packing room activities performed by warehouse team; maintains a high degree of visibility and access to employees on warehouse floor throughout the shift.
- Leads by example and trains, motivates, coaches, rewards, and disciplines crew being supervised
- Supervises inventory control process.
- Resolves warehouse-related issues with representatives from other department throughout the company.
- Reviews, prioritizes, and organizes all outgoing orders.
- Schedules equipment maintenance as required.
- Forecasts crewing needs to meet peak demands of the business and staff team accordingly.
- Coordinates with the warehouse manager to manage personnel issues and requests.
- Leads crew by example by loading trucks and/or performing other duties as necessary.
- Performs administrative tasks as necessary.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all warehouse operations.
- Maintains safety programs and all required safety training for the crew.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Supervises up to 4 warehouse employees