An innovative electronics manufacturing company is currently looking for experienced rework assemblers to join their growing team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and working as part of a team, then this is the perfect opportunity!Position: Rework Assembler
Shift: 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm Monday-Friday
Pay: $15.00-$17.00 p/h
- Must have previous rework, desoldering, electronic assembly experience working with PC boards.
- Familiar working with thru hole and SMT components is absolutely required.
- Must have hand soldering and rework experience.
- Comfortable working with small parts and tools.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Pass pre-employment background and drug test.
- IPC-610 certification desired
How to apply: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kimco: Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time."We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.
Keywords: SMT, thru hole, PCB, electronics, production, manufacturing