Our Client has a temp to hire opportunity available to begin immediately! If you're an experienced Production Coordinator or Planner looking to work for a well-known organization offering stability and growth, then consider this opportunity!
Position: Production Planner
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Develop, organize and maintain the overall production schedule plan to support the division's sales objectives. This position requires knowledge of production processing, planning, scheduling and analyzing related data. Production Planners are responsible for planning, releasing, monitoring, rescheduling, updating and closure of their work orders.
- Obtain and review production progress report from the oversea factory; communicate the production urgency and priorities by creating distributing Production Schedules
- Track incoming Overseas shipment and work with import broker. Communicate final shipment destination
- Create a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates.
- Create and release “Job Travelers” to Production Departments
- Effectively communicate with Production, and Shipping Dept to ensure product is shipped in a timely manner.
- Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed
- Conduct daily progress checks, confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned production schedule.
- Create, update, and maintain system Material Master Data and Bills of Materials
- Create, release, and manage all aspects of Special Orders, including cost estimate, parts ordering, scheduling, and shipping.
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, SAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Production Control or Production Planning
- Ability to analyze production data and develop solutions
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team setting
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Knowledge of operations & manufacturing production planning
- Knowledge of Kaizen Continuous Improvement
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time."We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.