Position: Pricing Coordinator/Administrator
Location: Brea, CA
Pay rate: $22.00-$25.00
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for the management and maintenance of the company's enterprise systems relating to customer pricing (new and existing products), customer pricing profiles, and associated freight. Responsible for the coordination with the commercial organization all pricing enterprise system effort.Analyze, interpret, summarize and distribute internal reporting of company cost changes and impact on margins. Adjust enterprise database according to sales direction. Responsible for the interpretation of company cost or any other system changes (i.e., input cost, weight, category changes), communication to commercial organization and any corresponding maintenance and validation of the company's enterprise database.Review and release pricing deals to operators. Communicate agreements that fall out of the minimums as set by Corporate Marketing, follow-up and provide necessary data to determine appropriate disposition.
- Prefer a 4-year college degree; minimum High School graduate (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of work experience working in an administrative support role.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Must be accurate and maintain the ability to attention to detail.
- Communication and problem solving skills required.
- Microsoft Excel a must.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office, Legacy/AS400, JD Edwards systems preferred)How to apply:Please submit your resume in a Word format.