Top notch state-of-the-art manufacturing company in Brea is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer
to join their team.
This position requires a highly qualified person, to plan, design, arrange, change, optimize, and supervise Amada’s manufacturing processes. This individual needs to be a creative and analytical thinker, as well as a designer. The main responsibility of the manufacturing engineer is to create, document, develop, and implement procedures required to assemble, test, process, and manufacture our products.
• Developing, evaluating, improving and documenting manufacturing processes.
• Developing and implementing process control techniques and procedures into all our manufacturing environments.
• Analyzing manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction, and throughput.
• Analyzing designs and product tooling to ensure effectual production methods.
• Estimating staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
• Generate documentation for the production department to coordinate and implement technical training for employees.
• Developing manufacturing processes for enhancements, product changes, and new products, and related fixtures and tooling that are consistent with zero defect level and low product cost.
• Creating and maintaining accurate documentation of tool drawings, design concepts, shop orders, and concepts in accordance with R&D and quality assurance functions.
• Providing engineering instruction to the production department to facilitate troubleshooting and technical problem resolutions.
• Sourcing technicians and/or contractors for factory machine maintenance.
• Supporting company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, ISO policies, and good manufacturing practices.
Knowledge of manufacturing concepts.
Ability to grasp modern technology quickly.
Must be a good communicator.
Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior.
Proficiency in Autocad and Solidworks.
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Knowledge of MRP, Kanban.
ISO and SAP experience a plus.
• Must have good analytical skills and should be detail-oriented.
• Must be able to work in a team and follow deadlines.
• Must have good leadership and communication skills.
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATION
Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline desired.To Apply:
Email your resume for consideration to Norma Portillo at email@example.com
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!