Location: Brea, CA
This position is responsible for coordinating Business and Contractor’s Licenses for the Company. Coordinates process to obtain new Business and Contractor Licenses for the Company and handles the renewal of current Licenses. Updates status of Licenses and Secretary of State Corporate registrations; Works with Operations Managers and Qualifiers to ensure Company is compliant with all Laws and Requirements; Coordinates testing and qualification requirements for License Holders/Qualifiers. Responsible for the Administration of Bonds and Certificates of Insurance, as required.
- Works with Representatives of states, municipalities and other governmental agencies to obtain new or reapply for Business and Contractor Licenses. Coordinates application filings, administrative processes, answers questions to ensure timely submission for new Licenses and renewal of existing Licenses. Maintains accurate records of all Licenses and provides timely renewal applications to appropriate agencies. Works with Government Agencies, Operations, Finance, Company Officers and Qualifiers, and other Company Department Representatives, to ensure requirements are addressed in timely manner.
- Responds to complaints, potential violations and other regulatory issues on behalf of the Company and notifies Company Officers and License Qualifiers of all issues. Coordinates Company's response to regulatory issues, violations and complaints.
- Compiles data, calculates Licensing fees, generates reports, performs Licensing audits, develops and implements operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Prior experience with coordinating Business and Contractor Licensing, strongly desired.
- Government Regulatory background preferred.
- Knowledge of various states, municipalities and other agency Licensing requirements.
- Excellent organizational and time management with demonstrated follow-through on projects and assigned tasks.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others.
- Ability to interpret Licensing Laws and calculate License fees.
- Prior experience as a construction project manager helpful.
- Notary a plus, but not required.
- Solid working knowledge of use of the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!