Top notch state-of-the-art manufacturing company in Brea is looking for a FabricationManufacturing Engineer
to join their team.Pay: 65K - 71K
Shift: 1st shift
- Developing, evaluating, improving and documenting manufacturing processes, implementing process control techniques and procedures into all our manufacturing environments.
- Analyzing manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction, and throughput..
- Estimating staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
- Generate documentation for the production department to coordinate and implement technical training for employees.
- Developing manufacturing processes for enhancements, product changes, and new products, and related fixtures and tooling that are consistent with zero defect level and low product cost.
- Creating and maintaining accurate documentation of tool drawings, design concepts, shop orders, and concepts in accordance with R&D and quality assurance functions.
- Providing engineering instruction to the production department to facilitate troubleshooting and technical problem resolutions.
- Sourcing technicians and/or contractors for factory machine maintenance.
- Supporting company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, ISO policies, and good manufacturing practices.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and fabrication concepts.
- Ability to grasp modern technology quickly.
- Must be a good communicator.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior.
- Proficiency in Autocad and Solidworks.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of MRP, Kanban.
- ISO and SAP experience a plus.
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATION
Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline desired.
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while "Changing lives, One Job at a Time." We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.