Position: Executive Assistant
Location: Brea, CA
Salary: 85K - 95K
Provide direct administrative support and office management to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) The qualified candidate will work independently completing a wide range of executive support related duties, sensitive assignments, projects, and reports in a confidential and professional manner. The senior level Executive Assistant will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, professional, proactive, and efficient.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar using judgment to prioritize and commit the CEO’s time for appointments, meetings, and travel based on an in-depth understanding of the priorities and needs. Manage multiple complex executives’ calendars and adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
- Coordinate calendar, domestic and international travel arrangements (hotel accommodations, car rentals, and other miscellaneous arrangements at destination). Monitor, evaluate travel itineraries and advise measures to reduce the cost of fares. Prepare expense reports.
- Handle all business matters with confidentiality, professionalism, and maturity. Receive various verbal directions and execute on that direction while communicating effectively. Anticipate CEO and the Various Board needs and strategize to meet those needs.
- Organize, coordinate, and arrange conferences, group meetings, training sessions, and other events including internal/external board meetings. Attend meetings to take notes as requested
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, incoming and outgoing mails (letters and e-mails), compose, edit, and assist internal and external correspondences
- Assist other executives as requested, work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other Administrative Professionals.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to work discreetly with confidential information and situations; detail-oriented.
- Self-starter, not afraid to take the initiative with excellent judgment and discretion.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, work on schedule and within deadlines.
- High level of integrity and excellent, demonstrated work ethic (punctual, professional, honest, humble)
- Work and communicate as part of a team. Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with internal staff and external customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Associates degree in business administration or related curriculum; Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in providing direct executive support to a CEO/President; minimum 5 years progressively responsible administrative/office managerial experience.
About Kimco: Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time."We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.