A large manufacturer of metal processing equipment and machinery is currently hiring. This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a position with a very established organization and desiring to put their skills and experience to use.
Job Title: Mechanical Assembler
Pay Range: $23.00-$26.00 p/h (Depending on Experience)
Job Summary: Will assemble and test mechanical units and/or fabricate parts at floor stations. Will also perform duties that include but are not limited to using overhead cranes, basic hand tools, power and air tools, step stools, work at ground level for some periods of time in a team.
- Must have 3-5 years minimum of related work experience
- Knowledge of mechanical assembly and sub-assembly of units or fabricated parts
- Ability to reference blueprints, schematics and/or work orders
- Use of various hand and power tools, must have basic mechanical tool knowledge
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
How to apply:Please submit your resume for consideration
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while "Changing lives, One Job at a Time." We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.