As an office assistant you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will assist with required paperwork throughout the business and ensure that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Process job traveler paperwork for production
· Post intercompany and third-party business transactions: writing orders, purchase orders, packing lists, billings and editing sales orders
· Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
· Assist Quality Control and Purchasing departments with clerical duties.
· Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
· Communicate with customers regarding orders and transactions
· Assist with month end routines of sales orders and shop purchase orders
· Assist with inventory audit
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately when needed
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
· Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers when needed
· Other duties and responsibilities as required
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Overtime may be required at the request of your supervisor.
No travel is expected for this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Required Education and Experience
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Demonstrated typing and filing skills
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Must be a motivated self-starter able to work effectively with all departments with limited supervision
Preferred Education and Experience
· 1-2 years office/administrative experience
· Bilingual Spanish
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
· Fluent in English, must be a U.S. citizen or have proof of U.S. residency and at least 18 years of age
· Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour