ill be responsible for performing routine assignments in support of the refurbishment of various electrical and electrochemical products. Assignments may include, but are not limited to: setup and running of test equipment for acceptance testing, carrying out experiments, troubleshooting, and reporting/documenting tests results.
The preferred skills include strong electrical abilities combined with instrumentation skills as identified below:
· Soldering and de-soldering proficiency with Surface Mount and Through hole technologies
· Ability to read line drawings and electromechanical schematics
· Sourcing of electrical/electronic components and organization
· Maintain inventory levels of components
· Proper use and application of test equipment and hand tools
o Current meter
o Programable Power Supply Loads
o Various hand crimping tools
Education and Experience Requirements
The candidate must have a demonstrated record of achievement and growth over a minimum of 2 years as a Test Technician testing and repairing electromechanical systems.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Leslie at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.