Production Planner will plan, schedule, and manage the movement of materials through the production and manufacturing process to ensure a consistent flow of products.
How to apply: Please submit your resume for consideration.
- Associate's degree(A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and minimum of two years related experience and/or training.
- Must have working knowledge of JD Edwards.
- Advanced skill in MicroSoft Excel and Word.
- KanBan and MRP experience.
- Electro-mechanical inspection background
- Able to use measuring equipment (i.e. calipers, micrometers, height gauges, pin gauges, ect.)
- Strong communication skills with all levels of employees.
About Kimco: Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!