Jobs in the Kimco Spotlight
Location: Anaheim, CA
Shift: 1st Shift, 7:30am-5:00pm (9/80 schedule)
Duties and responsibilities:
• Physically transfers material to assembly work stations; transfers completed assemblies between work areas or cost centers.
• Maintains bench stock.
• Locates materials and transfers parts within the plant.
• May utilize small hand tools and operate material handling equipment including, pallet handlers, skids, and hand trucks.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• HS Diploma/Equivalent is the minimum education requirement
• A minimum of 2 years experience.
• Standard drug and background screens.
To Apply:Please email your resume or contact information for consideration.
With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.
Return to Job Listings