Hours: 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Pay rate:$22.00 - $24.00
The PCB Quality Control Inspector is responsible for ensuring compliance of all parts requested and shipped and visual, configuration, and packaging compliance.
- 3+ years inspection/audit experience in manufacturing.
- Inspection of assembled units, hardware, and components (ICs, capacitors, and resistors).
- Must be able to read and interpret written procedures
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications, Bills of Materials, Process Procedures, MPIs, ERs, and ER Summaries and apply the information correctly.
- Proficient in the use of measurement tools (calipers, micrometer, and electronic tweezers).
- Must be able to effectively interface/communicate with team members and departments outside of the Audit Team.
- Must have a sense of urgency, flexibility, and initiative to process units/parts within the required time constraints.
- Able to generate an Excel Audit Sheet and write emails.
- Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, and lift 40lbs.
- Follow ESD policies
With Over 25 years of Award Winning Service in the California Market, Kimco has placed over 20,000 associates with employers in Southern California. It's this dedication and determination that makes Kimco Staffing Services your premier California employment connection!