Established custom engineering and design service in Laguna Hills, CA is looking to add an experienced Technical Account Manager Representative to join our team. This is a great opportunity to take your recent Engineering degree to the next level! This is a permanent position (not a contract) with excellent benefits.SUMMARY:
In this important role, you willuse your engineering expertise and creative personality to assess and understand the customer needs pertaining to volume manufacturing, prototype design and electro-mechanical design. After gaining an understanding of the customer's needs, you will help develop solutions that meet the requirements and propose those solutions in either email quote or proposal format. Customer communication is done via email and phone.
• MUST HAVE ENGINEERING OR TECHNICAL DEGREE (Mechatronics/mechanical automation degree a plus).
• 4 years’ experience in a sales support or engineering role or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
•Factory automation experience is highly desired.
•Comfortable providing price quotes to customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency
• Results driven
• Highly organized
• Excellent skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
• Can work independently and as part of a sales team and take on new tasks with varying levels of difficulty.
•Able to interpret instructions and diagrams or schedules.