Technology Manufacturing Company in Aliso Viejo is looking for a Electrical-Mechanical Technician.
Hours are Monday through Friday 8am - 5:00 pm.
POSITION SUMMARY:Electro-Mechanical Technician with knowledge of motion products testing for manufacturing environments and engineering.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Become proficient in setup of laser interferometer tests and knowledge of various measurement tools to support production.
• Assemble products from a combination of any of the following: work orders, drawings, sketches, and written instructions.
• Execute daily operations of alignment, test, and troubleshooting of mechanical and electro-mechanical component and systems.
• Built, align, and test motion products, including the LGS product line.
• Perform in-process, incoming inspection, and collect and report data for analysis.
• Support Systems Integration and test of engineered projects and assist with all aspects contributing to on time system delivery.
• Maintain records and perform sustaining engineering with the support of manufacturing engineering
• Knowledge of cables and control systems; motor and motion controllers.
• Maintain lab equipment, calibration schedule, organize tools and lab supplies.
• Other duties as assigned to promote optimum customer satisfaction.
Must have 4-7 years of electro-mechanical testing experience in Production. Knowledge of precision measuring tools is a must. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Must be quality oriented, with an acute attention to details.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration or call Kimco Lake Forest 909-244-3969, ask for Suzzie
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to SMARIN@KIMCO.COM Please reference job code136464when responding to this ad.