Want the perfect job just in time for the Holidays? If so, contact Kimco Staffing today!!!
Technology Manufacturing Company is looking for a Electrical-Mechanical Assembler . Temp to Hire opportunity with PHENOMENAL benefits. Working hours are Monday thru Friday, 7am-3:30pm. If you self motivated, reliable, hard working and seeking the RIGHT opportunity. Apply today.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Technicians must have prior experience reading and interpreting working and/or customer drawing
- Troubleshoot, tests and analyzes assembly problems on electronic and mechanical components and assemblies
- Assemble products from a combination of any of the following: work orders; drawings, sketches, and written instructions in English
- Performs in-process inspections to verify work is completed within standards
- Perform testing of sub-assemblies and assemblies utilizing Acceptance Test Procedures and other written instructions
- Ability to follow IPC/WHMA-A-620 requirements and acceptance for cable and wire harness assemblies.
- Measuring, cutting, and preparing wire/cable
- Stripping wires
- Crimping contacts to wires
- Labeling and final assembly
- Other duties as assigned to promote optimal customer satisfaction.
- Experience crimping contacts on to electronic wires and cables a must
- Solder D Sub and wire experience a must
- Lap splicing a must
- Knowledge of precision measuring tools is a must
- Must have good crimping and soldering skills
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details required
- Quality oriented
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Office
High School diploma or equivalent and 2 to 5 years’ experience in a related role or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Strong knowledge of Internet and Intranet functionality.
For immediate consideration or additional information, please email resume to email@example.com.