Technology Manufacturing Company in Aliso Viejo is looking for a Electrical-Mechanical Assembler . This is a great opportunity to start as a contract worker and potentially convert to our
client's payroll. Hours are Monday through Friday 7am - 3:30 pm.
POSITION SUMMARY: Electrical Assembly Technician who is self-motivated, reliable, and detail oriented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Technicians must have prior experience reading and interpreting working and/or customer drawing
- Troubleshoot, tests and analyzes assembly problems on electronic and mechanical components and assemblies
- Assemble products from a combination of any of the following: work orders; drawings, sketches, and written instructions in English
- Performs in-process inspections to verify work is completed within standards
- Perform testing of sub-assemblies and assemblies utilizing Acceptance Test Procedures and other written instructions
- Ability to follow IPC/WHMA-A-620 requirements and acceptance for cable and wire harness assemblies.
- Measuring, cutting, and preparing wire/cable
- Stripping wires
- Crimping contacts to wires
- Labeling and final assembly
- Other duties as assigned to promote optimal customer satisfaction.
- Experience crimping contacts on to electronic wires and cables a must
- Solder D Sub and wire experience a must
- Lap splicing a must
- Knowledge of precision measuring tools is a must
- Must have good crimping and soldering skills
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details required
- Quality oriented
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Office
High School diploma or equivalent and 2 to 5 years’ experience in a related role or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Strong knowledge of Internet and Intranet functionality.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration or call Kimco Lake Forest 949-855-0300, ask for Carrie or Trina
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to TSIERRA@KIMCO.COM Please reference job code 114963 when responding to this ad.