Kimco Staffing has partnered with a fast growing manufacturing company in the West Valley and are looking for Shop Helpers to assist in their day-to-day operations. This position requires that material be moved and stacked within the “Production” area from one location to another in an effort to expedite the product throughout the plant and prepare it for shipping.
This great opportunity is:
Monday through Friday
Temp-to-Perm with LOTS of room for growth
· HS Diploma or GED
· Experience with reading a tape measure and use of common hand and power tools.
. Experience in a Production or Manufacturing environment
· Ability to stand and be on feet for 8+ hour shifts
· Communicate to Supervisor or lead of any issues
· Read, understand, paperwork work and labels (attention to detail)
· Maintain a safe and clean work area
· Ability to lift 50-75lbs; reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb stairs, kneel, crouch
· Ability to pass a Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Apply now to join and grow with this great company!