Kimco Staffing is hiring a Order Clerk for a Distribution/Logistics company in Phoenix.
This is a Temp-to-Perm position
Will be trained on the following schedule and then be given a set schedule based on business needs (must be open to working Saturday's as needed:
Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:00am to 4:30pm.
Thursday and Friday from 8:00am to 6:30pm.
Pay rate $16.50-$17.50 DOE
In this position the candidate will be performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support Operations activities such as:
- Receives and enters customer orders by telephone, evaluating and modifying as required to ensure accurate and complete orders and a high level of customer service
- Processes a variety of documents, which may include load plans, bills of lading, driver trip records, order adjustments, variances, special deliveries, credits and debits, shortage reports, and product complaints to meet customer needs and to maintain complete and accurate records
- Prints and distributes customer order forms to ensure an effective and efficient ordering process reflecting customers’ needs and product restrictions
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience in Logistics/Distribution
- Highly prefer candidates with Admin/Clerical experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Professional attitude & demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
Apply now for immediate consideration and become part of this great company!