Order Selector OpportunityKimco currently has a great Line Operator opportunity available with a company that has been the leading paint manufacturer in the United States since 1925. This position starts at $13 an hour but could go as high as $17 an hour within the first 6 months. Job Description:
The Primary functions of an Line Operator are listed below:
- Maintain a safe working environment, assuring compliance with all plant safety policies and acting as a positive influence on the warehouse floor for other personnel i.e. wearing Steel toes boots, safety glasses, etc.
- Actively participating in the company safety programs
- Capable of lifting at least sixty five pounds and required to stand/walk 90% of the work day.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Meet “Best In Class” expectations for housekeeping.
- Actively participate in CI (Continuous Improvement) Team activities.
- Have in depth understanding of filling machines and filling procedure
- Rotate through various responsibilities in Manufacturing. Hours will shift during the rotation schedule as needed
- Move waste and pallets from receptacles to dumpsters.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Procedures.
- Operate forklift when required within required training and guidelines
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) check on forklift and advise if service needed.
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Perform back-up for other manufacturing team members
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
- Maintain appropriate licenses and certifications (forklift)
- Follow all Phoenix Manufacturing outlined expected standards and plant rules
- Other duties as assigned. (replenishing bins, reset floor plan, housekeeping of bathrooms/break room, etc)
- Must be able to lift 50 Lbs. consistently
- 7 year background check required
- Drug screen required
- Steel toe shoes required
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.