The Elections Early Voting Clerk provides early voting services to registered voters in Maricopa County so that they may request ballots and vote by mail or be able to drop off their ballot at any polling place or Early Voting Site within Maricopa County.
Shift 8am to 5pm including weekends and holidays.
- Must be registered to vote at time of hire or eligible to register to vote in Maricopa County.
- One (1) year of general office experience
- Must be able to work the mandatory overtime to meet the required deadlines to include weekends and holidays.
- Must pass applicable background screening
- Data Entry (Minimum 6 months experience)
- Utilize a computer to do research
- Strong customer service over the phone and in writing
- Job tasks and shifts may vary depending on assignment.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D Certificate
Call or email Gabe Cervantes at 480-571-4562 or firstname.lastname@example.org