Entry Level- Order Selector Opportunity
Kimco currently has a great Entry- Level Order Selector opportunity available with a Multi- Billion Dollar Nutraceutical company that continues to grow.
The Primary functions of an Order Selector are listed below
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift, pallet jack, or other power equipment
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner
- Record receipts to appropriate forms and/or log books.
- Verify that proper documentation is attached
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all LKQ policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management. Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
- Perform forklift duties, and learn to containerize basic loads.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers always.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 Lbs. consistently
- 7 year background check required
- Drug screen required
- Steel toe shoes required
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.