A dynamic third-party logistics company (3PL) specializing in all aspects of supply chain management now hiring Shipping Clerks!
Full time - steady work - plus plenty of OT! Temp to Hire Opportunity!
Monday thru Friday (must be flexible for overtime and weekends as needed)
2:30pm to 11pm
(Will train on 1st shift for 2 weeks)
- Filing, sorting or alphabetizing and Assembling documents/paperwork
- Matching or confirming numbers, documents, or information
- Computer data entry or typing
- Faxing or photocopying
- Promotes good customer service relations through resolving service issues timely and effectively with in-house associates in a professional manner.
- Special Projects
- Other duties will be assigned depending on specific department requirements.
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Minimum six months related experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret safety rules.
- Must have experience working with WORD & EXCEL
- Must have basic computer skills
- Great communication skills
Apply now for immediate consideration and join this great company!