Kimco Staffing is hiring for Production Helpers in Phoenix near Sky Harbor Airport!
This is a Great Temp-to-Perm opportunity that offers OT and room for growth!
Schedule: Monday through Friday 5am to 3:30pm
The Production Helper will be responsible for the following:
The Production Operator needs to be a dependable self-starter with a desire to grow and succeed. Oversees operation of processing equipment and processes. Makes routine tests and observes, charts, and determines when process is complete. Works with Batch processing equipment.
- Material Handling
- Print Labels
- Label Buckets
Qualifications for the Production Helper are:
Apply now to join and grow with this great company! Call or Text now - 480 571 4562 or email Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to read and concentrate via computer data entry typing
- Required to sit, stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Successfully pass a pre-employment Drug screen and background check