Kimco Staffing is hiring for Production Helpers in Phoenix near Sky Harbor Airport!
This is a Great Temp-to-Perm opportunity that offers OT and room for growth!
Schedule: Monday through Friday (with a day OFF in between) 4 day X 10 hour shifts
The Production Helper will be responsible for the following:
The Production Operator needs to be a dependable self-starter with a desire to grow and succeed. Oversees operation of processing equipment and processes. Makes routine tests and observes, charts, and determines when process is complete. Works with Batch processing equipment.
- Maintain Accurate Production Records
- Material Handling
- Print Labels
- Label Buckets
- Operate Palletizer
Qualifications for the Production Helper are:
- Ability to read and concentrate via computer data entry typing
- Must be able to climb ladders and/or stairs and walk on open grating on elevated surfaces
- Required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone
- Required to sit, stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Must continuously have the ability to differentiate colors precisely
- Occasionally operate business machines
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- High School diploma or GED
- Successfully pass a pre-employment Drug screen and background check
Please apply for immediate consideration!