Work for an industry leader. Pioneering in best in-class luxury appliance manufacturing
Starting Pay rate: $21.15
- $1.00/hour shift differential for 2nd shift or 3rd shift
- After 30 work days probation then pay goes to$21.65/hour
- Climate controlled work environment
- Direct Hire
- Full benefits package includingmedical, dental, 401k as well as paid time off and other benefit opportunities.
Position responsibilities include:
- Assembling refrigeration components utilizing pneumatic/hand tools, fixtures and other manufacturing techniques into high quality products.
- Following safe work practices and company safety standards.
- Inspecting and testing new product in compliance with quality requirements.
- Assist in defining assembly process & work instructions.
- Training new employees on procedures and assembly techniques.
- 1+ years of assembly or manufacturing experience
- 1+ years of assembly or manufacturing experience in warehouse setting
- Prior experience using hand tools
- Attentiveness to details with a strong desire for precision and accuracy
- Must be able to use a computer to view work instructions, enter production data and operate test equipment
- Should have good dexterity and body flexibility
- Ability to read and understand measuring/testing instrument.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. and stand for 8-10 hours while performing work at waist level
- Must not be allergic to fiberglass, plastic, glue, or insulation
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast–paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain strict attendance standards