Kimco Staffing has partnered with a fast growing Manufacturing company in the East Valley and are looking for an Inventory Clerk to assist in their day-to-day operations.
In this position, you will be working in a manufacturing environment conducting cycle counts, monitor and maintain current inventory levels, perform routine clerical duties, working along side the purchasing department, follow good documentation practice, help in other areas as needed.
Monday through Friday (Saturdays as needed)
Start time between 8am -9am
Payrate $19-$22 DOE
Temp-to-Perm with LOTS of room for growth!!
· 2-3 years experience in a similar role
· Must have knowledge/understand a variety of measurements and conversions; pounds, kilos, etc
· Great communication skills needed to communicate with Supervisors/Leads & purchasing department
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs; reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb stairs, kneel, crouch
· Ability to pass a Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Must have High School Diploma/GED
Apply now to join and grow with this great company!