A Global and Innovative Leader in the Medical Industry is looking for an Inventory Control Clerk to join their organization.
Inventory Control Clerk
Hours: 9AM - 6PM (OT may be required)
This position is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory counts in SAP, cycle counts, work with various departments to manage RMA's as well as discrepancies.
- MUST be proficient with SAP
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- At least three years of Inventory Control Experience
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Comfortable working in a fast paced distribution center
With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.
Keywords: inventory, distribution, materials clerk, warehouse, SAP, cycle counts.