We are currently recruiting a Customer Service Rep for our client in Whittier.
The customer service representative serves as a direct liaison between customers, logistics, and related functional units in our organization to ensure timely and accurate processing of orders, and to maintain high customer satisfaction for supporting business growth.
- Primary contacts for assigned accounts to process order, claims, inquiry, and trouble shooting.
- Input customers’ orders into warehouse management system and follow processing status.
- Provide order confirmations and processing status to customers with required info.
- Responds to customer’s inquiries and requests. Collaborate with warehouse team and other functional units for customers’ resolution as required.
- Proactively works with logistics, warehouse, finance, and operations team to ensure customers’ orders are processed accordingly.
- Compile daily/weekly/monthly reports for internal and external parties as required.
- Assists investigate all customers’ billing dispute and collaborates with respective teams to identify the problem with resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the managers.
- Strong communication and writing skills to interface with customers
- Troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking ability
- Experience to communicate with warehouse operations to prioritize, organize, and accomplish works to meet customers’ requirement.
- Skilled in time management and capable of meeting deadlines with accuracy.
- Multi-tasking and detail oriented with excellent follow-up practice required.
- Knowledge or Experience in warehouse, transportation or distribution operations required.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel. Advanced experience in Excel is a big plus.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM-5 PM
Pay Rate Range $13-$15 per hour Possible temp to hire opportunity
Please send your resume to Leslie at email@example.com
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California. We offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Las year we filled more than 20,000.