Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Supervisor to join a growing manufacturing facility in Diamond Bar!
This fast paced role will involve overseeing the team as well as monitoring time & labor, tracking metrics.
Managing the team, enforcing metrics, interacting with a variety of departments to communicate productivity changes.
- 2-6+ years of supervisory experience required
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Experience in an FDA/ISO 13485 regulated medical environment & GMP
- Suggesting CAPAs or Engineering Change Orders as needed
- Strong skills in MS Project or related Project Management software
- Proficient in MS Excel (including pivot tables, creating spreadsheets, etc.)
- ERP/SAP experience required